NEW FUND START UP SERVICES
We have assisted in the start-up procedures for many onshore and offshore funds. Our assistance consists of:
• Offering advice on the structure of a fund and the suitability of its proposed functionaries, if requested
• Initiating introductions to other service providers, such as audit firms, banks, and brokers, among others
• Assisting with the opening of banking and prime brokerage accounts
• Establishing effective lines of communication with management company personnel, including training sessions, if needed
• Assisting with listings on recognized stock exchanges (such as Ireland and Cayman Islands), as well as becoming part of databases such as Bloomberg
We have devised a checklist to assist with gathering information we will need to efficiently meet the start up requirements of your fund. Click here for the form. You may complete the form and send it to us via e-mail. We can also complete it ourselves after a discussion with you.